Ocrelizumab is indicated for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis, including clinically isolated syndrome, relapsing-remitting MS, and active secondary progressive disease, in adults.
- Pharmacy Students Reflect on the Pandemic, Look to the Future
- Salt-Dependent Hypertension May Reduce Blood Flow to the Brain
- Expert Discusses the Importance of C. Diff Awareness, Future Treatments
- Olaparib: The First PARP Inhibitor With 7 Indications Across 4 Tumor Types
- SSRIs Are Associated With a Decreased Risk of Death From COVID-19
- Hello world! on