Pembrolizumab (Keytruda) approved by FDA in combination with chemotherapy, with or without bevacizumab (Avastin), in patients with persistent, recurrent, or metastatic cervical cancer.
- Men With Stage IV Breast Cancer Benefit from Trimodal Therapy
- FDA Approves Ranibizumab Ocular Implant for Patients With Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- CGM Improves Outcomes for Patients Using Only Basal Insulin
- Pharmacies Play Key Role as Center of Immunization Services
- American Oncology Network In-House Specialty Pharmacy Earns Third Accreditation
- Hello world! on