Individuals taking selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, particularly fluoxetine (Prozac), were less likely to die of the virus than those in a matched control group, study results show.
- Apremilast Shows Statistically Significant Improvements in Genital Psoriasis
- Maternal COVID-19 Infection Raises Risks of Low Birth Weight, Preterm Birth, and Stillbirth
- Pfizer Shares In Vitro Efficacy of Novel COVID-19 Oral Treatment Against Omicron Variant
- The Real Reason Why COVID-19 is Exceedingly Difficult To Manage
- FDA Approves Magnesium Sulfate Injection From Milla Pharmaceuticals
- Hello world! on