According to the authors of the study, the findings could lead to new therapies for inflammatory bowel disease and people who’ve had portions of their bowels removed due to conditions such as colon cancer and ulcerative colitis.
- Walgreens Offers $25 In-store Cash Rewards for Individuals Who Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- Treating Hemophilia Depends on Available Types of Clotting Factors
- Expert: Medical Community Should Be Leading the Charge on Cannabis Treatment, Dispensing to Avoid Cannabis Overuse, Use Disorders
- First Oral Medication for Blood Thinning in Children Granted FDA Approval
- Study: Blood Sugar Control is Worsening Among Americans With Diabetes
- Hello world! on